Not Your Ordinary Childbirth Class... This is a Complete Birth Preparation Experience
This might be the program for you if...
- You are tight for time but still want to feel confidently prepared for birth.
- You want to feel less fearful and more confident about the birth process.
- You are looking for something a little more than the standard information.
- You are a researcher and a questioner. You want options and evidence based guidance.
- You want to feel connected with your partner and work together to be flexible during your birthing time.
- You want your baby's Birth Day to be something you look back on with awe and joy.
As an experienced local Doula and Birthing from Within Childbirth Mentor, I will comprehensively prepare you and your partner for birth - not just in general terms, but also how that applies to your individual situation.
We go beyond the "mechanics" of birth and delve in deeper into what you have within yourself that will help you through labour and parenting. We will also explore new, practical skills that you and your partner can add to your "inner coping toolbox" to draw on in labour.
The program is guided by the participants on the day and each day has it's own unique flavour. While there is always fundamental information to cover, the interaction between participants and Mentor helps to shape the format of the day. It means that you get the most out of your Program! Here's a sneak peak into what a Birthing from Within class may look like:
An Insiders Look at Birthing From Within Classes
Radical, Compassionate Childbirth Preparation
What's included in your complete Childbirth Preparation experience:
- 2 hour Intro Session: this exciting mini class helps lay the foundation, allows you to connect with other pregnant couples and get in tune with your partner
- 7 hour Childbirth Preparation Intensive: in this group session we will explore the ins and outs of birth, giving you plenty of coping skills to help you feel confident and prepared
- 2 hour private, in-home session with Lynda: This is our chance to personalise what you learned during the weekend to your birth vision; answer any lingering questions you have or perhaps go deeper into some areas, such as Partner Preparation or Birth Art
- A 20 page workshop Workbook to help you explore the content on a deeper level
- A 10 page "How to Write an Effective Birth Plan" Workbook (you get this immediately after registering)
- A closed Facebook page for workshop participants and birth clients to continue conversations and discuss their progress. It's an ongoing, local tribe who can meet up IRL.
- Discount on Lynda's Birth Doula Services
By the end of the Program, you will:
Ready to Register?
Earlybird Special: $450 (ends 19 June)
Extra Support Person: $75 Single - $350;
Earlybird Special: $300 (end 19 June)
Body Mind & Breath Centre, Rydges Resort Esplanade,
Entrance via Lake Street, into the public carpark downstairs. The lift is beside the underground Resident Carpark near the laundry, on the far left.